ABOVE: Amanda Gambacorto (photo courtesy Alpha Sigma Alpha sorority – Zeta Lota Chapter via Facebook) In a poignant follow-up to Sunday's report on the number of deaths at American short tracks by the Charlotte Observer, young novice driver Amanda Gambacorto was killed in a crash at Wall Stadium Speedway in Wall Township, N.J., on Saturday afternoon. According the New Jersey State Police report o...
Aug 18, 2014
ABOVE: Requiring use of systems like the HANS Device has made major league racing safer. The recent death of driver Kevin Ward Jr. in an incident at a sprint car race involving NASCAR star Tony Stewa...
Aug 13, 2014
The age limit for drivers to compete in UK single-seater (as open-wheel categories are called there) championships will be lowered to 15 from next season, though only FIA Formula 4 is likely to be el...
Aug 11, 2014
Jeremie Corcoran, the promoter of Canandaigua Motorsports Park – the track at which 20-year-old Kevin Ward Jr. lost his life Saturday night in the incident involving NASCAR star Tony Stewart – has is...
Aug 11, 2014
Derek Bell, the five-time Le Mans winner and two-time World Sports Car champion, is the latest Online Driving Instructor for SAFEisFAST.com. With a career spanning over 40 years, Bell remains one of ...
Aug 08, 2014
An enthusiastic and at times humbled audience of family, friends, fans and motorsports insiders gathered Wednesday evening in downtown Detroit to usher in an equally impressive and accomplished group...
Aug 06, 2014
According to a report on MilitaryTimes.com, the National Guard is ending its sponsorship of Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Graham Rahal. Driving for Rick Hendrick, Earnhardt's team receives $32 million this ...
Aug 06, 2014
ESPN's live telecast of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Pocono on Sunday, Aug. 3, earned a 2.8 U.S. household rating, averaging 4,374,000 viewers, according to Nielsen Media. The rating and view...
Aug 06, 2014
On the eve of tonight's 26th Induction Class, the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America announced Tuesday an ambitious $7.5M campaign to build a new, permanent home at Daytona International Speedway. T...
Jul 31, 2014
Bell Racing USA will launch a social media-based photo contest on Aug. 1; the contest platform will include Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and will conclude on Oct. 8. Bell Racing USA utilizes the s...
FIA Institute Awards Skip Barber Racing School highest level of accreditation in Young Driver Safety ProgramJul 24, 2014
Skip Barber Racing School and Mexico's OMDAI have been awarded the highest level of accreditation in the FIA Institute's Young Driver Safety Program and will now become Regional Training Providers (R...
Jul 23, 2014
Everybody talks about being green, but Pocono Raceway is backing it up. Nearly four years to the day of the original dedication of Pocono Raceway's solar farm, the total amount of energy produced by ...
Page 1 of 28
Subscribe to Racer
- Sochi F1 track gets FIA green light
- Grosjean in no rush to secure F1 future
- Newgarden yet to consider 2015 plans
- Gordon 'shocked' at leading NASCAR
- Lotterer has the pace to be in F1
- Lotterer replaces Kobayashi
- Meeke a threat for Germany - Ogier
- Mattiacci: Ferrari must embrace risk
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for Aug. 20 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- PWC: Dyson Racing enters second Bentley for Guy Smith at Sonoma
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-20 14:34:55' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-20 14:34:55' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications