Related Stories Carl Edwards will race for Joe Gibbs Racing in next year's NASCAR Sprint Cup season, it has been confirmed. The 35-year-old, who has 23 Sprint Cup wins to his name, announced last month he would split with his current team Roush Fenway Racing, with whom he has spent his entire top-level NASCAR career. Edwards will drive a fourth Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing alongside the team...
Aug 19, 2014
NASCAR evaluated six different rule change options in a test at Michigan Speedway on Monday as it investigates ways to improve the quality of Sprint Cup racing for 2015. Ten drivers from nine differe...
Aug 17, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon took his third NASCAR Sprint Cup win of the season at Michigan, in a race book-ended by yellow flags and a dogged fight with Joey Logano. It was a scrappy start to the rac...
Aug 16, 2014
Ryan Truex will miss Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Michigan after sustaining concussion in a heavy practice accident. Truex, younger brother of Cup race winner Martin Truex Jr, crashed at Turn 2...
Aug 15, 2014
Jeff Gordon took a second straight NASCAR Sprint Cup pole in Friday's qualifying session at Michigan Speedway, while all his Hendrick team-mates struggled for speed. A week after taking his first 201...
Aug 15, 2014
Ryan Blaney will replace 2011 Daytona 500 winner Trevor Bayne at Wood Brothers in next year's NASCAR Sprint Cup, as the team begins a new alliance with Penske. Bayne, who famously won NASCAR's bigges...
Aug 15, 2014
Tony Stewart will miss this weekend's Michigan NASCAR Sprint Cup race, with Jeff Burton driving his Stewart-Haas Chevrolet instead. Stewart has also pulled out of a sprint car event that he was due t...
Aug 13, 2014
NASCAR has issued Kevin Harvick's crew chief Rodney Childers with a $25,000 penalty following a bizarre unapproved weight incident at Watkins Glen last weekend. The Stewart-Haas driver struggled at t...
Aug 12, 2014
Related Stories Ryan Newman slammed the safety facilities at Watkins Glen after his involvement in the massive crash that disrupted Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at the track. The race was red-flag...
Aug 10, 2014
Related Stories AJ Allmendinger won his first NASCAR Sprint Cup race following a thrilling duel with Marcos Ambrose that went down to a final two-lap shootout at Watkins Glen. Allmendinger led the fi...
Aug 10, 2014
A huge accident on the backstraight at Watkins Glen, after Ryan Newman hit the wall and was collected by Michael McDowell, led to a red-flag interruption for debris removal and repairs to the track's...
Aug 09, 2014
Jeff Gordon claimed his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pole position of 2014 at Watkins Glen, beating road course specialist Marcos Ambrose in the process. The championship leader left it late in qua...
Page 1 of 31
Subscribe to Racer
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for Aug. 20 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- PWC: Dyson Racing enters second Bentley for Guy Smith at Sonoma
- PWC: Cadillac tests new GT3-spec racecar
- Joey Bickers' column: A steep learning curve
- CTSCC: Mazda race winner and wounded Marine Liam Dwyer ready to race again
- PWC: Series continues endurance event discussions
- NASCAR: Carl Edwards confirms switch to Joe Gibbs Racing for 2015
- F1: Williams poised for best chance of '14, says Bottas
- Buemi tops final Formula E test
- Avelon Formula enters Asian Le Mans Series CN class
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-20 08:45:05' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-20 08:45:05' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications