SRT Motorsports and driver Kuno Wittmer will make a surprise entry into the upcoming Pirelli World Challenge Championship Series double-header race weekend in Toronto in a Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R that will compete in events on Saturday, July 19 and Sunday, July 20. Wittmer, a native of Montreal, will pilot an all-new No. 92 Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R prepared by Riley Technologies in the ninth and 10th ...
Jul 11, 2014
Dodge is giving its Challenger owners full on bragging rights at the drag strip and racing to the front line of the horsepower wars with its new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. The 2015 Dodge Chal...
Jul 01, 2014
The all-new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT, with its supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat engine, produces an unprecedented 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful Challenger...
Jan 31, 2014
ABOVE: Daybreak for a new era for the SRT Vipers and U.S. sports car racing. (action images by LAT) Beth Paretta, SRT's marketing director, reflects on the 2014 Rolex 24 at Daytona in which the Viper...
Jan 18, 2014
The GTD class of IMSA's TUDOR United SportsCar Championship will likely provide as much entertainment as the all-pro GTLM class in the Rolex 24 at Daytona. And the SRT Viper GT3-R drivers have high h...
Jan 10, 2014
With the season-opening Rolex 24 at Daytona just around the corner, the SRT Motorsports team has filled out its driver roster for the extended endurance races on the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Champ...
Dec 30, 2013
For a moment it's like a remake of one of those scenes from "National Lampoon's Vacation," where Christie Brinkley's Ferrari pulls alongside Chevy Chase's family wagon, she flirts beautifully but wor...
Dec 19, 2013
There certainly is never a dull moment in our industry. Looking ahead to 2014, we assure you that the SRT (Street and Racing Technology) brand will pick up even more speed, on and off the track. Ente...
Dec 12, 2013
From a driver's point of view, having a full season racing with the SRT Viper GTS-R under our belts was something that we needed in order to really understand where we stood. We have so much talent i...
Dec 04, 2013
Scroll down this page for video. The Chrysler Group's SRT (Street and Racing Technology) brand has announced it will produce an exclusive, limited-run Anodized Carbon Special Edition package for the ...
Nov 29, 2013
A couple weeks ago, Team SRT racer Jonathan Bomarito agreed to test a Viper GTS for us on the streets of Long Beach, for a story in the next issue of RACER magazine and a video soon to be found here ...
Page 1 of 5
Subscribe to Racer
- Dan Gurney to appear on Dave Despain Show
- Matthew Brabham's column: A tough loss
- Toyota vows to raise NASCAR game
- Auto Club Speedway offers special ticket package for MAVTV 500
- F1: "I'll earn another F1 seat," Vergne says
- F1: Verstappen set for USGP FP1 debut
- IndyCar: How double-points have changed the 2014 championship fight
- F1: Vettel says Ricciardo comparisons unfair
- F1: Hamilton satisfied after talks on team orders
- WEC: Porsche completes Lausitzring test
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-22 05:55:13' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-22 05:55:13' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications